Who says that cool climate aspect dishes need to contain stuffing and candy potatoes? This tremendous easy plant-based aspect dish for Cranberry Oat Pilaf includes only one skillet and a brief checklist of components, corresponding to oats, cranberries, pistachios, and turmeric. But, it’s so easy, nutritious and flavorful! It’s the right vacation aspect dish to enhance your Christmas or Thanksgiving desk, in addition to a simple fall or winter dinner. You may even serve it for a savory breakfast. This non rice pilaf recipe options the well being energy of complete grain oats, which might take the place of different grains in recipes past porridge. Crammed with fiber that assist promote higher coronary heart well being, you’ll be able to really feel so good about this comforting vegan gluten free recipe, which additionally profiles seasonal cranberries.
Make a seasonal non rice pilaf dish out of complete grain oats, cranberries, pistachios, and spices. This recipe for Cranberry Oat Pilaf is scrumptious as a one dish straightforward aspect dish for fall, winter, and holidays.
- Warmth oil in a big forged iron skillet. Add onions, celery and garlic and sauté for five minutes.
- Add mushrooms, parsley, turmeric, marjoram, black pepper and pistachios, and sauté for a further 3 minutes.
- Whereas greens are cooking, warmth oven to 350 F.
- Add cranberries, maple syrup, broth and oats to the skillet, stirring till clean.
- Switch skillet to oven and bake on prime rack for 25 minutes, till golden and tender.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 34 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 166
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 160 mg
- Fats: 5 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 8 g
Key phrases: pilaf, vegan thanksgiving recipe
For different fall, winter, and vacation aspect dish recipes, take a look at a few of my favorites:
Cranberry Apple Leek Entire Grain Stuffing
Vegan Broccoli Walnut Au Gratin
Balsamic Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts with Farro
Mashed Potatoes and Heirloom Carrots with Basil, Garlic, and Olive Oil
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Hazelnuts
Maple and Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This submit could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.