Flats could be a actual bummer. Chico, California’s personal Dynaplug has been combating the great battle, combating flat tires for a while, and continues with the releasing of a brand new all-in-one flat answer. The Dynaplug Air incorporates restore and inflation in a single step, leaving you with an inflated tire and a puncture sealed by a Dynaplug.
These new instruments solely weigh in at .7 ounces, and Dynaplug calls them the lightest available on the market. They’re made proper right here within the US of A out of 6061 aluminum. There’s even valve core remover constructed into the device’s cap, eliminating another device it is advisable to carry.
The brand new Air Instrument Cap will come normal with each new Air Instrument, and also will be bought individually for $19.99 as a stand-alone improve on your present instruments.
How’s it work?
- Insert the restore nozzle into the puncture.
- Open the regulated air valve to attain the specified stress.
- Shut the valve and take away the device.
Whenever you take away the device, the plug stays in place and holds the air whereas sealing the puncture concurrently. The equipment contains an air hose so as to add co2 on to the tire valve so you should use the device as an inflator solely.
The Dynaplug Air is analogous in perform to the Lezyne Tubeless co2 Blaster, although the Lezyne device depends on their ‘bacon’ strips, whereas the Dynaplug makes use of their traditional brass-tipped tire plugs.
Dynaplug Air Options and Retail
Colours: Black, Blue, Pink, and Purple (duh)
- Dynaplug Air Instrument – suitable with all 12-50g threaded CO2 cartridges
- 4 plugs
- 2ea. 16g CO2
- Air Hose – bonus CO2 inflator hose for non-plugging inflation use
- Valve Core removing machined straight within the device’s cap (NEW)
- Made Within the USA
- Instrument Weight: 20.2 G/.71 OZ
- Produced from 6061 aluminum with stainless-steel restore nozzle