Grilling brings out the flavour in recent greens like asparagus. Add shrimp, quinoa and refreshing lemon French dressing, and you’ve got a scrumptious and fast spring or summer season salad.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serving Suggestions: Serve with nonfat milk and grapes
- 2 cups recent asparagus, massive spears, lower into 1″ items
- ½ yellow or purple bell pepper, lower into 1/2″ items
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 12 ounces recent or frozen massive uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ cups dry quinoa, cooked in line with bundle instructions
For the lemon French dressing
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (elective)
- 3 tablespoons recent or bottled lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon floor black pepper
- Place French dressing substances in a small bowl and whisk till mixed; put aside.
- Cut greens as directed.
- Heat grill and grilling tray.
- Place greens and shrimp in a big bowl; add about 1/3 of the French dressing (about 3 Tbsp) and toss.
- Spread shrimp-vegetable combination over sizzling grilling tray.
- Grill, turning shrimp and greens, till shrimp is an opaque shade, about 5-6 minutes; take away from grill.
- Serve grilled combination over cooked quinoa and drizzle with French dressing.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of What’s Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl.
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
*Percent Daily Values are included the place accessible. They are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan. Your every day worth could also be greater or decrease relying in your calorie wants.