Hungry? Drained? Craving one thing scrumptious and straightforward? These 20-Minute Peanut Noodles are right here to save lots of dinner. It’s a simple meal that doesn’t sacrifice style. The flavorful peanut sauce combines easy components like creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, and honey. It’s ridiculously straightforward to make and can be your new go-to on a busy or cozy day.
These 20-minute spicy peanut noodles have been a lifesaver for me on this busy time of life transitioning again to work after maternity go away. They’re fast to make and require minimal effort, however the finish result’s a mouth-watering dish you could take pleasure in wherever — whether or not it’s in entrance of your TV or at your workplace desk. You possibly can take pleasure in this noodle recipe sizzling or chilly, making them good for any type of seasonal craving 😀
What’s In 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
Be aware: these are the featured components within the recipe. For all components and their measurements, take a look at the recipe card beneath!
- Spaghetti pasta: no want for fancy egg noodles, rice noodles, or soba noodles. Good previous spaghetti pasta works completely fantastic for this dish. It’s available in most households and is fast to prepare dinner.
- All-natural peanut butter: I desire all-natural peanut butter for this recipe as a result of it doesn’t include any added sugars or oils. It offers the dish a wealthy, nutty taste with out being too candy.
- Soy sauce: soy sauce provides a deep umami taste to the dish. You should utilize both gentle or darkish soy sauce, relying in your desire.
- Sriracha: this widespread sizzling sauce gives a spicy kick that completely balances out the sweetness of the peanut butter and honey.
- Recent ginger: ginger offers the dish a heat, spicy taste that takes the flavour profile to the following degree.
- Honey: a contact of honey provides a refined sweetness to the dish that enhances the opposite flavors completely.
Get our High 10 5-Star Recipes!
Be part of our electronic mail record for brand spanking new recipes and BONUS: get our high 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Variations and Substitutions
Spaghetti: Any sort of lengthy pasta can be utilized for this recipe. Ramen noodles are an in depth second for us.
Sriracha: Should you don’t have sriracha, garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp would style implausible! Simply remember the fact that the spice degree will range relying on which one you employ.
Rice vinegar: Swap the rice vinegar for white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar if you should! All of them have an analogous acidity degree and can work properly within the recipe.
Get saucy: For a saucier dish, you may simply double up the sauce components should you desire.
High Suggestions for 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
You may wish to save extra pasta water than the recipe requires: We did this as a result of typically, when the pasta sits and soaks up the sauce for a bit, it might probably flip thick. A bit of additional water added to the noodles will cream the pasta again up.
Toss in some veggies: You possibly can add any greens of your option to the dish for additional taste and diet. Some ideas embrace broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, and snap peas. Merely stir-fry them earlier than including them to the noodles.
Retailer toppings and noodles individually: When storing leftovers, hold the toppings and noodles separate. This can stop the toppings from getting soggy and hold the noodles contemporary.
Electronic mail Me this Recipe
Share your electronic mail, and we’ll ship it straight to your inbox. Plus, take pleasure in weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
“*” signifies required fields
Storage + Freezer Instructions
Retailer any leftover peanut butter noodles in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
To freeze, permit the recent noodles to chill earlier than transferring to a freezer-safe Ziploc bag. Retailer within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
What to Serve with 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
These spicy Thai noodles can be satiating sufficient on their very own. However let’s face it, typically we be feelin’ hungry-hungry, and I’m completely right here for it. In that case, including some additional protein is all the time an amazing concept.
For example, Juicy Grilled Hen or Sautéed Shrimp are each nice blended within the noodles or served on the aspect. You may additionally toss in some Crispy Pan Fried Tofu or these Air Fryer Exhausting Boiled Eggs for a tasty vegetarian choice!
20-Minute Peanut Noodles Recipe
These 20-minute peanut noodles mix all of your pantry staples to create a scrumptious dish that’s straightforward to throw collectively, irrespective of the circumstance. It is creamy, crunchy, spicy, and candy — the last word taste combo!
Prepare dinner:20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons salted peanuts chopped
- ¼ cup contemporary cilantro chopped
- 4 inexperienced onions sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Recent squeeze of lime juice
Carry a big pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare dinner the pasta for 7-9 minutes or till they’re cooked to al dente. Put aside 1 cup of pasta water earlier than straining the pasta. As soon as strained, set the pasta apart.
In the identical pot, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, honey, and ½ cup pasta water and whisk the components collectively.
Warmth over low warmth till the sauce has thickened.
Take away from the warmth and toss the pasta with the sauce. If the sauce is simply too thick, add 1 tablespoon extra of pasta water to the pot and stir till clean.
High with all the toppings and luxuriate in instantly.
Suggestions & Notes
- Any sort of lengthy pasta can be utilized for this recipe.
- Should you don’t have sriracha, you should utilize garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp. The spice degree will range relying on which one you employ.
- Should you don’t have rice vinegar, you should utilize white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar.
- We take away extra pasta water than the recipe requires, simply in case we want extra to cream the pasta.
- If you need a saucier dish, you may double the sauce.
Energy: 451kcal Carbohydrates: 55g Protein: 16g Fats: 20g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g
Images: images taken on this submit are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.