This dessert is a must-try when you’re a berry lover! Take a look at our scrumptious, buttery, and completely tart blended berry crumble bars recipe right here!
We at all times love discovering new methods to work juicy berries into our desserts, and this recipe (impressed by this creation from Pinch of Yum) is our latest obsession! The candy and buttery style of those mouthwatering crumble bars is completely paired with the tart and tangy taste of blended berries and a bit little bit of lemon.
What we additionally love about this recipe is that it’s adaptable. You should use no matter mixture of berries you might have readily available! Whether or not you might have strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or one thing else, you can also make this dessert give you the results you want.
Combined Berry Crumble Bars Recipe
Elements for the Berry Filling
- 1 Combined Berry Superfood Tab, dissolved in 16 ounces of water
- 24 ounces frozen blended berries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 lemon, juiced
Elements for the Crumble
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ cups melted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels, and line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper. Set the pan apart.
- Place the frozen berries in a colander, and thaw by working underneath heat water for a minute. Put aside for an hour to permit the liquid to empty.
- As soon as the berries are thawed and drained, combine them in a bowl with the sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon juice, and a pair of tablespoons of the dissolved Superfood Tab drink (you may benefit from the remaining drink as you bake!).
- In a separate bowl, combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, melted butter, and salt, making a crumbly combination.
- Take two-thirds of the crumble combination, and press it into a fair layer on the underside of the lined 9×13 pan. Bake within the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take away the pan from the oven, and add a fair layer of the berry combination. Sprinkle the berries with the remaining crumble. Place again within the oven, and bake for 25 to half-hour.
- Take away from the oven, and permit to chill. As soon as the pan has cooled down, place it within the fridge for just a few hours to permit the bars to set.
- As soon as set, minimize into squares and revel in!
Prepared to do that blended berry crumble bars recipe for your self? Order Superfood Tabs at this time!
If you’d like much more recipes that includes your favourite Superfoods Firm merchandise, make sure you check out our weblog!