On February 6, Dechert is proud to host the 2024 Life Sciences Day, an interdisciplinary program designed for in-house counsel, chief officers, and strategic traders. This dynamic half-day occasion will function professional panels discussing key points within the life sciences sector and embrace audio system from main pharmaceutical and biotech firms.
Our panelists will information you thru the life sciences panorama, from product improvement to post-launch litigation. You’ll have the chance to listen to from trade insiders on rising authorized, regulatory, and enterprise challenges, in addition to efficient danger mitigation methods. Click on right here to register.
The matters we’ll cowl embrace:
· Cybersecurity and privateness dangers to life sciences firms, together with the affect of AI on the risk panorama
· Latest developments in advanced and securities litigation in opposition to U.S. life sciences firms
· Key concerns for an efficient M&A technique
· How scientific proof can win a product legal responsibility case
· Methods for managing a number of litigation fronts when you go to market
As well as, we’re excited to host a hearth chat with Sir Gregory Paul Winter, a Nobel-Prize successful molecular biologist. Sir Winter’s groundbreaking work has revolutionized the sphere of drugs paving the way in which for the event of quite a few transformative, life-saving therapies, and has been cited by many courts in advanced life sciences instances, together with the U.S. Supreme Courtroom in a 2023 seminal patent case.
Date: Tuesday, February 6, 2024
11:45 a.m. – Registration
12:15 p.m. – Program
5:00 p.m. – Networking reception
Be a part of us for an enlightening day of debate and networking. We sit up for seeing you there!
Purposes for accreditation of this program for Persevering with Authorized Schooling in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania are presently pending.