Have you considered how your relationship together with your accomplice could also be affected in the course of the postpartum interval? As we speak’s podcast subject got here from my college students. I observed a heated dialog taking place earlier than my postnatal yoga class in the future. A number of college students had gathered collectively and had been speaking about how they felt anger and resentment in the direction of their companions. They felt like a lot of the burden of being a brand new mother or father fell on their shoulders. I noticed rage, tears and deep feelings throughout this dialogue. After this dialog, I used to be impressed to create a podcast about relationships in the course of the postpartum interval. I discovered a speaker, Lauren Tetenbaum, to talk on the topic and why it’s so frequent to expertise anger within the postnatal part. Lauren talks about sensible methods to work together with your accomplice to reduce the resentment. She additionally discusses set boundaries and prioritize self-care.
On this episode of Yoga|Delivery|Infants, we welcome Lauren A. Tetenbaum LMSW, JD, PMH-C. She is an advocate and therapist who makes a speciality of supporting millennial and younger ladies by way of life transitions, together with skilled and private identification shifts. She is a mom of two in addition to a licensed social employee licensed in perinatal psychological well being.
Lauren encourages companions to speak their expectations earlier than child arrives. She additionally emphasizes the significance of taking issues one step at a time. Whereas it could be useful to plan, it’s equally essential to observe mindfulness and be versatile with conditions as they come up. She additionally hopes to see ladies changing into extra assertive of their boundary setting in order that they’re able to navigate the postpartum part with extra ease.
On this episode you’ll study:
- About Lauren and what lead her to turn out to be a social employee targeted on perinatal psychological well being.
- Why it’s so frequent for anger and resentment to emerge throughout postpartum.
- Some typical components that contribute to postpartum resentment.
- Tangible methods companions can reduce anger and resentment in the course of the postpartum interval.
- Find out how to set expectations which can be lifelike.
- Solutions on releasing management.
- The definition of self-care.
- Find out how to prioritize self-care.
- A chunk of recommendation Lauren want to give to new and expectant mother and father.
- Find out how to get related with Lauren.
Lauren A. Tetenbaum, LMSW, JD, PMH-C is an advocate and therapist who makes a speciality of supporting millennial and younger ladies by way of life transitions, together with skilled and private identification shifts. She is a mother of two, a licensed social employee licensed in perinatal psychological well being and the Truthful Play technique, and a former lawyer who counsels, coaches, and collaborates with ladies searching for empowerment and connection.
Join with Lauren:
Web site: www.thecounselaur.com
- Don’t overlook to seize your FREE information, 5 Easy Options to the Most Frequent Being pregnant Pains HERE
- When you love what you’ve been listening to, please go away a score and overview! Yoga| Delivery|Infants (Apple) or on Spotify!
To attach with Deb and the PYC Neighborhood:
Instagram & Fb: @prenatalyogacenter
Youtube: Prenatal Yoga Middle